When do you go in for Laser Therapy? It soothes neurological as well as skeletal pains with a relieving, anti-inflammatory, and healing effect. Patients feel better after one or two treatments, although more may be needed to resolve a problem. The more chronic and extensive the injury the longer a treatment could be required, though we have an amazing team to help.
Let’s start your recovery!
How can Laser Therapy help you?
- Pain Relief: Laser decreases nerve sensitivity, normalizes ion channels, and releases endorphins
- Anti-inflammatory/Healing:Laser accelerates energy to repair processes of the cell. Laser also facilitates widening of the arteries and veins around an injury to help with healing.
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: An exposure to laser light, the cells of tendons, ligaments, nerves and muscles are repaired faster.
- Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light increases the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue, which speeds up the healing process, and closes wounds quickly.
- Trigger and AcupuncturePoints: Laser is particularly effective in extinguishing painful trigger points and also stimulates acupuncture points without needles.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation:Laser therapy reduces scars from injuries, cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
- Stem Cell Activation:Laser increases the number of stem cells, which enhances healing.